The Irish Red Cross Humanitarian Organisation of the Year will have made an outstanding contribution to the lives of others through their work and commitment to making positive change to their community.
This work could be in one of the following areas: disaster relief, human development, refugee assistance, civil society, equitable economic development, health, environment, education, population or public policy.
Entries will be judged on the following:
- How the nominee(s) made an outstanding contribution to humanitarian work/ issues
- How many people were impacted/ reached/ influenced/ educated by the work of the nominee(s)
- How much of a lasting impact the nominee(s) is making on the lives of others
- How the nominee(s) and/ or their story is inspiring others to make change
- How compelling you tell your/ your nominee(s) story
- Nominees must be Irish or Ireland based