Terms & Conditions of Entry to the Irish Red Cross Humanitarian Awards
- The Irish Red Cross Humanitarian awards are organised by the Irish Red Cross with an address at 16 Merrion Square North, Dublin 2 [The Organisers]
- • All entries for Awards must be uploaded to the online entry system by the designated closing date although entry deadlines may be extended at the discretion of the organisers.
- • All entries must be a truthful representation of the entrant’s work.
- • All entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges and accept no correspondence will be entered into in relation to decisions reached.
- • All material submitted in support of an entry is warranted by the entrant to be their property and is entered without any encumbrances by third parties.
- Each submission must clearly explain why you believe it should be considered and must address the specific criteria the judges have set out in each category
- Once you have submitted your entry you will not be able to make any amendments
- The deadline for nominations may be extended at the discretion of The Organisers
- The entrant indemnifies and agrees to keep indemnified The Organisers and their agents for any claims arising out of any material, statements or claims made as part of their entry.
- • The entrant agrees that the organisers of the awards are entitled to judge their entry and select what they consider to be the winner in a given category without recourse to the entrants.
- The entrant agrees that anything submitted in an entry (copy/text/quotes/photos/videos) can be issued in the public domain (including, but not limited to :The Organiser’s website, in press releases and on social media channels) .
- • The entrant agrees that should they be shortlisted for an Award they will provide a representative to attend the award ceremony and to accept the trophy in the event they are successful. The organisers reserve the right, and the entrant agrees to same, that where the shortlisted entrant fails to send a representative to attend the event the organisers can withdraw the relevant shortlisted entry(s) from the competition without further recourse.
- • If the entrant is shortlisted for OR wins an award it grants permission to the organisers to use any photographs, video, sound, written or other material as it sees fit and without restriction.
- • Entries received without the required entry form will be deemed invalid and withdrawn from the Awards.
- • The organisers reserves the right to withdraw an entry from the judging process at any time if the entry is deemed inappropriate for any reason. The organisers decision is final.
- The decision of the judges is final
- By submitting your nomination form all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and procedures and the have agreed to be bound by them when entering this awards programme
- By submitting this nomination form you are agreeing to be contacted by The Organisers specifically in relation to this awards programme.
It is the policy of The Organisers never to disclose any customer data to any third party, apart from such instances where this disclosure is required for legal reasons. The information contained in your nomination will be at all times treated in the strictest confidence.